Jewelry is one of those things that’s always hard to store. Whenever we go to get a necklace it’s always a 15 minute project to untangle it from others and rings and bracelets are just so unorganized when you toss them into a bowl together.
There are many different ways in which you can organize and display your jewelry. Creative jewelry storage and display is always a great way to bring a little personality to your space. Take a look at these 10 Creative jewelry storage ideas that will make finding your favorite pieces super easy. Keep your jewelry organized and never lose track of it.
1. Old kitchen stuff can always become a new one. This is how you can tern your cheese grater into earrings hanger.
2. Next time on the way home grab some pretty sticks and make it as a beautiful tree for your jewelry.
3. If you have been collecting bottle corks and still don't know what to do with that here is an example of how to use it for your jewelry.
4. When going on a trip, this is a good way to keep your necklaces from getting all tangled and knotted. Put the chains down a straw. In the top of the straw, make a small slit to hook the top of necklace to keep it in place. You can put the chain and straw in a toothbrush holder.
5. Hangers are not for your clothes only. Use it to store necklaces, bracelets and earrings. What an easy and inexpensive way!
6. Well known little black dress but in this case only for the jewelry. Very comfortable way to organize all of your accessorizes and you can hang it just behind your door or on the wall.
7. Frame jewelry display can perfectly decorate you room what a beautiful wall piece. Easy as pie! Just empty frame, ornament hooks, lace ribbon, glue (like e6000),hammer and nail.
8. Mini lady mannequin is a very cute way to hang your jewelry.
9. A simple bottle or vase can make bracelets and watches so attractive to see, yet organized!
10. Vintage lovers. All you need it's just to find an old book and roll the pages to create grooves for your rings and necklaces.