- Microwave oatmeal with a little bit of water just to make it soft (1 min).
- Put the banana in a bowl with oats and mash with a fork.
- Add the eggs and mix until well combined.
- Put the flax and protein powder.
- Add cinnamon to the mix, and stir well.
- Heat a skillet over a medium heat with a dash of coconut oil.
- Pour ¼ cup of the mixture into the skillet, cook on one side for about 1.5 minutes, then turn and cook on the other side for about 1 minute (or until golden brown on both sides).
- Serve with Greek yogurt, fruits or your favorite syrup and enjoy.
Please share the recipe with your friends!