What I once considered trash is now a treasure. I’ve found new life for these vintage pieces. I see depths of beauty and color that I never observed before. Now my mind goes to all the wonderful DIY projects that can be created, embellished and spruced up with just a few pieces of jewelry.
1.Use an old brooch to embellish the wrappings of a special gift
2. Make you own phone case
3. Bracelet made with vintage earrings
4. Decorate your purse
5. Picture frame embellished with old costume jewelry
5. Make brooch magnets
6. Costume jewelry monogram initial
7. Costume jewelry mirror
8. Decorate bottles
9. Decorate your shoes, it's going to be WOW!
10. Create a floral arrangement with vintage brooches and old clip on earrings with wire and florist tape
Have other ideas? We would love to hear from you!